Finally the wait is over & i believe its the perfect time for upgrade, although QuickBooks 2015 has been almost released 2 months back but personally I don’t believe in upgrading the software as soon its released as there might be flaws & defect. Its always wise to wait until major bugs are fixed, Now with the release of R3 for Quickbooks 2015 most of the major bugs which were:-
- Issue causing file upgrades to fail.
- Issue preventing the Accountant Toolbox from unlocking.
- Printing issue when using the Intuit Preprinted forms setting.
Anyone using QuickBooks 2012 & below should upgrade as they are discontinued by Intuit & all online services like Payroll, merchant services, online banking has been discontinued.
QuickBooks 2015 has got some really new cool features, here are some..
- Insights is a new feature added on homepage gives you an overview of how your business is doing.
- Pinned Notes is a new feature for customer or vendor to write notes so that it always shows in the Center for that list, as well as being the default note included in reports.
- Send Portable Company File. Sending portable is much easier now.
These are just a few new feature but there are several other on the list.
QuickBooks 2015 is available in 4 different flavor.
- QuickBooks Pro 2015
- QuickBooks Premier 2015
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2015
- QuickBooks Accountant 2015
QuickBooks deals on Amazon